L&D LEADERS & FOW SERIES
Chief Learning Officer, PepsiCo
Head of Leadership Development, British Heart Foundation
Global Director of Learning & Leadership Development, Celonis
Head of Functional Academies- Director of Learning & Diversity, Kraft Heinz Canada
Head of Learning, Talent and D&I, HSBC Canada
Pierre De Villiers
General Manager People & Learning Centre of Expertise, Allianz Australia Insurance LTD
Head of Global Leadership Development, Arla Foods
Head of Learning & Development, Suffolk Construction
Head of Learning & Organisational Development, Grant Thornton
Chairs Opening Remarks
Panel Session: The future of learning and development in organisational success
- Effective collaboration with leadership to support their understanding of the role of L&D in the organisation.
- How can organisations unlock success through learning and development?
- Aligning learning initiatives with strategic goals
- How can organisations work cross functionally and not in silos?
- How can L&D impact business growth?
Presentation: Driving DEI success through L&D
- How can L&D build inclusive mindsets and behaviours with employees?
- Creating a culture of learning and growth that supports and empowers individuals from all backgrounds.
- Embedding DEI principles throughout the learning journey
- Measuring the impact of DEI-focused L&D programs
Presentation: The role of AI in L&D
- How is AI transforming the L&D landscape?
- Understanding AI-powered learning platforms, what befits can they bring and what do you need to watch out for?
- Effectively integrating AI into your existing L&D processes
- Real life examples of successful AI adoption in L&D
L&D Leaders CONNECTS
Morning Break and Networking
Panel Session: Using technology to reinterpret traditional learning methods.
- What technology is disrupting the L&D space? Keeping up with emerging technology and how this can be integrated into your learning initiatives.
- How can technology change non-training methods of development like coaching?
- Using tech to increase human interaction between instructors, learners and coaches.
- What is hype and what is here to stay? How to know what tech to invest in.
Presentation: Hybrid Horizons: L&D leaders navigating the remote Revolution.
- How can originations provide consistent learning opportunities wherever employees work?
- Maintaining engagement and connection with remote employees
- The role of technology in creating interactive learning experiences and collaborative learning environments
- Best practices to ensure effective learning and development in the new era of work.
Lunch & Networking
Panel Session: Turning data into insight and insight into action.
- Evidence informed strategies for working smarter not harder.
- Collecting relevant employee data and identifying key insights that can help training initiatives and improve employee performance.
- Sharing insights with key stakeholders to ensure buy in from the top for recommendations.
- Understanding how to move forward in your journey into learning analytics and unlocking the full potential of employees.
Presentation: Applying a marketing mindset to L&D
- Positioning to build a culture of continuous learning using technology, social media and storytelling.
- Examples of strategies and tools to create awareness and credibility so L&D products and experiences is more than just design.
- Creating a compelling learning brand within your organisation
Panel Session: Breaking down barriers: Democratising learning in your organisation.
- Identifying barriers to learning within your organisation
- The importance of leadership buy-in to support learning initiatives.
- Providing accessible and inclusive learning opportunities
- Managing information overload. How can L&D guide employees to effectively navigate and filter vast amounts of information that is available to them.
- Empowering employees to take ownership of their own learning journeys.
Attendees will have a focus area or business problem to discuss in their groups. This is an opportunity to collaborate and share ideas with your fellow attendees.
End of day wrap up, summary and closing remarks
End of Day One
5:20 - 6:20pm
Networking Drinks in the Exhibition Area
Chairs Opening Remarks
Panel Session: Leadership development in the new era and beyond
- What critical challenges do leaders of today and tomorrow face and how can they be equipped to deal with them?
- Changing paradigms to a more human leadership style, what capabilities do future leaders need?
- Overcoming executive leadership resistance to change and how can you and engage them in learning programmes?
- How do you enable good leadership with a constantly changing and dispersed workforce?
- Developing strategic capabilities, behaviours, and frameworks.
Presentation: How to Shift Your L&D Focus Towards Performance Enablement
- How can performance enablement provide a balanced, productive and purposeful relationship between employee, leader and an organisation?
- Discovering how Performance Enablement means going beyond the finish line of being taught and transferring it to the job to perform better.
- Performance enablement vs performance management
- How your performance management approach affects “soft” measures like confidence, focus, burnout, and stress
- How does performance enablement foster employee engagement?
Presentation: Personalisation of Learning
- Creating personalised learning experiences that cater for the employees individual needs and learning preferences.
- Learning Analytics for personalised employee development
- Leveraging learning analytics for employee development
- Identifying individual learning needs, creating personalised development plans and aligning with the business needs.
Morning Break and Networking
Presentation: Unlocking the power of social media for learning
- Tips to increase social learning and create viral learning content.
- How to harness the power of user-generated content
- Tools and features to look out for in a learning platform.
Presentation: Building synergies between coaching and learning
- Coaching as a powerful tool for professional growth, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
- Building a coaching culture, training managers and leaders to become effective coaches.
- Effective strategies to integrate coaching into your learning programs.
Panel Session: Upskilling and reskilling at scale
- Assessing skills shortages in your organisation and predicting future skill requirements
- Fostering a culture of continuous learning and development
- Leveraging technology for scalable learning solutions
Lunch & Networking
Presentation: Onboarding: Setting the Stage for Success
- How can L&D departments maximise employee potential through good onboarding initiatives?
- Setting KPIs and measuring success rates of your onboarding programs, gathering feedback and data
- Ensuring employees are set up to thrive and shortening the time to their contribution.
- Creating personalised and virtual onboarding experiences
Presentation: Learn by doing: How AR & VR accelerate L&D Impact
- Understanding the different types of immersive learning: augmented reality vs virtual reality
- Best use cases for each type of immersive learning and its benefits
- How to effectively incorporate AR and VR experiences into your training
- Successful immersive learning examples
Panel Session: Strategies to enhance Learning Engagement
- What practical steps can L&D leaders to take to encourage learner engagement?
- Can Microlearning provide a quick win for engagement?
- Encouraging collaboration and knowledge sharing through social learning activities.
- Ensuring employees are receiving personalised learning programs.
- The role of technology in enhancing learning engagement.
- The importance of feedback and assessment in learner engagement